Work With Us
Welcome to H3O Digital! We pride ourselves on being a fantastic place to work, where creativity, innovation, and collaboration are at the heart of everything we do. Our team is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds who share a passion for technology and a commitment to delivering exceptional results
We are dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements, and a comprehensive range of benefits so please explore this page to learn more.
Our London HQ has a fantastic atmosphere, but we also recognise the importance of hybrid working arrangements that allow you to work from wherever you are while staying connected with the team.
We recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to promoting health and wellbeing in our workforce. When our employees are healthy, happy, and motivated, they are able to perform at their best and contribute to the success of our organisation
- We believe it’s important to be clear, honest, and transparent in the way we do things – even when things go wrong
Help and respect each other
- We listen to and value everyone. We want to identify, nurture, and develop talent
Act with speed and flexibility
- We want to empower people to make decisions and take responsibility. By doing this, we want to work at speed and with flexibility, to do the right things for our people and our customers.
- Security is always at the forefront of our thinking with our customers. We also want our people to feel safe and secure in their everyday working lives, wherever they work.
Can do attitude
- We like positive, optimistic people who have the drive and independence to take on challenges and want to get things done
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
8% employer pension contributions
Annual Bonus based on Company Performance
Training and Career Development allowance
Private medical insurance
Death in service
Employee Assistance Program
Annual summer staff and family event